Tue, 29 Jun|
Beginners Cooking Class (£5)
A beginner's introduction to using common Indian spices to create a vegan sweet potato and chickpea curry.
Time & Location
29 Jun 2021, 18:00 – 19:30
About the event
The Cook with Kelly classes have been running online for a year. All recipes have been tested by at least 10 home cooks so you can feel confident taking this cook-along lesson.
Buy your ingredients in advance from the list sent out a week before. Everyone prepares and cooks the meal together, guided by Chef Kelly.
By the end of the session, you will have learnt the basics of 4 key Indian spices and how to make the most of them to create a delicious vegan curry.
To purchase a £5 ticket, please visit: EventBrite: Cook With Kelly
- Ingredients lists will be sent to attendees one week in advance (or within one day if you book within a week of the event)
- Maximum of 10 attendees per class
- You must have good internet connection - dinner waits for no wifi, unfortunately
- Entry allowed up to 6.07pm - latecomers won't be admitted after that time because it's unfair on the other participants
- Event takes place on Zoom
- Refunds: Plans and appetites change so refunds will be allowed 48 hours before the event; no refunds given if you're later than 7 minutes after start time
Beginners Cooking Class
Please visit EventBrite to purchase a £5 ticket: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/cook-with-kelly-33461839645